Planning a wedding can be as daunting as it is exciting, with so many details to arrange, so may choices and no idea where to start! Whilst our Wedding Planners are here to help you every step of the way they have also put together their top tips to help you enjoy this once in a lifetime experience.
1. Get creative inspiration from Pinterest – Pinterest is a social media platform where you will be able to find inspiration for everything from colour schemes to place cards. Set up your own Pinterest board to keep track of everything that inspires you so you can compare ideas!
2. Use #hashtags search on Instagram to discover new wedding venues, venue dressing ideas and entertainment suppliers.
3. Set up a separate email account specifically for your wedding emails so you can keep track of everything in one place.
4. Use a wedding planning book or diary to help you keep organised. Writing your to-do lists can be fun and the best part is ticking off as you go!
5. Look for local wedding fairs- these are a great way to meet lots of wedding suppliers at once.
6. Write a draft guest list- this can be one of the hardest things to finalise. Having a rough idea of your guest list numbers will help you decide which wedding venues are suitable to go and look at.
7. Make appointments to visit your shortlisted wedding venues – it will help you get a feel for the space & picture the flow of your special day.
8. Create a wedding budget spreadsheet to help you keep track of what you are spending.
9. Join Wirral Weddings Facebook group – it’s a great community of local suppliers, current brides and past brides offering advice.
10. Don’t rush into any decisions – you’ll only do this once!
The Venue is licensed for ceremonies, civil ceremonies and civil partnerships. Our unique, contemporary venue provides the perfect spaces for both your ceremony and reception at the most iconic venue in Liverpool, with unforgettable views of the River Mersey whilst you take your vows. We can seat up to 140 people for vows and up to 200 people for a wedding reception and evening party.
You can view our range of wedding packages at royalliverbuildingvenue.co.uk/weddings/